All of us at ABC have either worked in, or alongside, Chambers. We therefore understand how time-consuming and stressful sourcing appropriate new staff can be, especially when there are so many other demands from chambers on your time.
We can remove this burden completely by dealing with the whole process, whilst ensuring you remain control.
What we offer:
- assisting with preparation of job descriptions
- drafting advertisements for publication
- reviewing and sifting of all applications
- initial first-round interviews and background checks
- drawing up a shortlist of appropriate candidates
- assisting in the preparation of job offer letters if required
- taking up formal references on your behalf
- dealing with any post offer queries that may arise
…… whilst ensuring adherence to E&D and fair recruitment policies.
ABC is unique in that once we successfully place a candidate, we endeavour to visit all new recruits in their chambers, to ensure neither party has any concerns and they are settling in well.
It is also company policy not to go back to people we have placed at a later date in an effort to move them on again, which reinforces our commitment to provide long-term staffing solutions to Chambers.
ABC assist with the recruitment of the following positions in Chambers:
- Senior Clerks, CEOs and Chambers Directors
- Practice Managers and Practice Assistants
- Business Development Managers
- Team Leaders and Team Leader Assistants
- Starter and Junior Clerks
- Marketing Managers & Marketing Assistants
- Finance & Operations Managers, Finance Assistants
- Fees Clerks
- PAs and Administrators
- Receptionists & Housekeepers
Our extensive database of potential candidates reaches all levels. Our consultancy service to them means they entrust us to notify them only should an excellent career move present itself to us.
We also subscribe to what we believe are two of the best on-line recruitment portals in the UK, which has helped us to be so successful in sourcing first-class applicants from outside our industry, to encourage diversity.