: Marketing Assistant £20 – £30k Marketing Manager: £30k
Average working hours: 09:00-18:00
Marketing Managers/Assistants play a vital role within Chambers and the demand for such candidates is increasing rapidly. The role would ideally suit a marketing graduate or a candidate who has previous experience within a similar field, your main task is to promote Chamber’s through a varied set of campaigns and strategies.
It’s very important to have a thorough understanding of the market and who your target audience is as well as having a thorough understanding of social media platforms such as twitter and LinkedIn and a basic understanding of email marketing software such as Mailchimp or Newsweaver.
You will benefit in this role by being forward-thinking, creative and ‘hands-on’ when it comes to initiating marketing ideas and strategies. That being said, it is often the case that the bigger marketing and branding strategies are orchestrated by a business developer, administrator or senior clerk, and it is your role to understand fully what they and Chambers are hoping to accomplish and assist them in achieving this.
Duties may include:
- Assisting with Chambers marketing strategies and branding
- Operating Chambers social media platforms
- Maintaining Chambers website and individual members’ profiles
- Assisting with the production of Chambers news and articles
- Organising Chambers events
- Orchestrating and overseeing the organisation and production of seminars and talks
- Assist with personal marketing for the individual barristers e.g. assisting them with the formation of their CVs and encouraging article publishing
- Working within budgets
- Commissioning and designing all promotional materials
- Ensuring databases are up to date
- Build new and maintain existing relationships
- Supporting members of Chambers with their submissions to the legal directories
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office programmes
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work with initiative
- Good knowledge of the legal sector