We are instructed by sets of Chambers on a consultative basis, charged on a fixed fee basis or at an agreed hourly/daily rate.
Our projects have ranged from senior recruitment projects and structural reviews, to discussions on, and involvement with, potential mergers.
The Consultancy services offered to our clients:
- Structural Reviews
- Salary Reviews
- Staff provisions for the future
- Practice Management provisions for the future
- Marketing initiatives
- Promoting Chambers’ & members’ profiles
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- ABC offers a vastly experienced, but modern approach to consultancy.
- Through our network of trusted consultants, we are offer specialist expertise
- We work closely with Chambers to ensure that our activities are as unobtrusive and non-disruptive as possible.
- ABC has the intimate knowledge of the Chambers’ world and the legal market place, to help Chambers prepare itself for the challenges ahead
- We believe we can offer a much more proficient and cost-effective service than consultants from outside our industry.
- We believe we have unrivalled experience of setting Chambers strategies and development plans, devising and introducing management structures and building Chambers.
“It is hard to imagine a more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.”
We work closely with individuals and companies who possess the appropriate expertise to assist Chambers on a wide range of Project Management briefs.
We are able to place, for short -term or longer-term projects, suitably experienced and talented individuals, many of whom have previously held senior posts within Chambers. They are able to provide you with:
- advice on policies and compliance;
- a complete overview of Chambers’ operations such as:
- fee collection
- expenditure review
- advice on your IT, website, social media and cyber security needs
- an evaluation of training requirements.