We are instructed by sets of Chambers on a consultative basis, charged on a fixed fee basis or at an agreed hourly/daily rate.
Our projects have ranged from senior recruitment projects and structural reviews, to discussions on, and involvement with, potential mergers.
The Consultancy services offered to our clients:
- Structural Reviews
- Salary Reviews
- Staff provisions for the future
- Practice Management provisions for the future
- Marketing initiatives
- Promoting Chambers’ & members’ profiles
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- ABC offers a vastly experienced, but modern approach to consultancy.
- Through our network of trusted consultants, we are offer specialist expertise
- We work closely with Chambers to ensure that our activities are as unobtrusive and non-disruptive as possible.
- ABC has the intimate knowledge of the Chambers’ world and the legal market place, to help Chambers prepare itself for the challenges ahead
- We believe we can offer a much more proficient and cost-effective service than consultants from outside our industry.
- We believe we have unrivalled experience of setting Chambers strategies and development plans, devising and introducing management structures and building Chambers.