ABC is delighted to introduce our completely new online GDPR training for 2021
With the content written especially for ABC by an expert barrister practising in the fields of GDPR and Regulatory Law, incorporating our extensive Chambers experience and by listening to feedback from long-standing clients who are themselves, industry leaders, we have been able to design the content, and set the price, to reflect the needs of barristers, Chambers and Chambers’ support staff.
Advantages of the ABC GDPR training modules include:
- Completely Chambers specific
- Designed with the busy barrister in mind – the course can be left, re-joined and completed via multiple devices, at the delegate’s convenience
- Suitable for new learners or those looking for annual refresher training
- Cost-effective and transparent pricing policy
- User friendly – created using a leading online education platform
- Easy to Manage:
- Chambers can take advantage of multiple licence discounts
- Chambers’ nominated Group Manager can allocate licences directly
- Chambers’ nominated Group Manager can view and run reports as to barrister & staff training progress
- Detailed overview of the GDPR as it applies to barristers and Chambers
- Chambers specific reference material available within the Bar module
- A thorough appraisal of GDPR awareness & training with a certificate on attaining the necessary pass level
General Data Protection Regulation Training
The ABC GDPR training module was specially developed and written for Members of the Bar by allying the regulatory and GDPR expertise of Jane Sarginson, a member of St. Philips Chambers, who specialises in data privacy and regulatory law and has spoken to audiences comprised of solicitors, barristers and commercial clients on the topic of the GDPR, to the experience of the ABC team and its consultants who have worked in the niche Chambers industry for many years and have been helping barristers and Chambers in their GDPR compliance since 2017.
This course is for Members of the Bar practising from Chambers, independently, or virtually as well as employed Barristers and those in pupillage. This on-line training course is designed to give barristers a good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation. The course covers the principles of the GDPR and will help you to understand the need to process people’s personal data lawfully, as well as ensure data security in your practice. It will help you to understand whether your policies and procedures meet GDPR standards and the steps you need to take to reach or maintain GDPR compliance.
This bespoke course is specifically designed and written for those working in support roles in Chambers, including in Clerking, Administration, Marketing and Reception type roles. It will give you a very good understanding of how to handle data and the requirements of the GDPR as it applies to Chambers. Those members of staff looking for greater detail and further information on the GDPR should purchase or upgrade to the Barrister version.